Simple Potato Sandwich


Hope you all had a great weekend.I have three good news for you.First one is Last Thursday I celebrated my Birthday in office..OH MY GOD it was amazing…My collegues had prepared a entire PPT about me.How cool is that….When I reached home my family had a surprise for me…They have prepared cakes for me to cut and my sister made a cool greeting card for me,It was so Touching….This Birthday was a unforgettable one for me.


Third one is I got a New Fully TouchScreen Mobile for my Birthday.It has Wifi connections and java too….i was so thrilled to use it.Dont ask me who gave me,Because it is a top secret.Ok coming back to todays recipe..This recipe I made last week.It was super easy and super delicious.


Ingrediants:
  • Bread
  • Potato-2 boiled and mashed
  • Peas- ½ cup boiled or Frozen peas that are thawed
  • Red chilli pdr-2 tsp
  • Garam masala pdr-1 tsp
  • Tomato Ketchup-2 tblspn
  • Saunf(fennel/sombu)-1 tsp
  • Salt to taste
  • Sugar-1 tsp
  • Spring onion-2 tblspn
  • Coriander leaves-2 tblspn
  • Lemon Juice-1 tblspn
  • Oil-2 tbslpn


Method:

In a kadai add oil and saunf and let it crackle.Now add in the spices and stir for 30 sec,Pour in a little water and cook till oil separates.
Add in the peas and mashed potato and mix well.Season with some salt and sugar.Add in the tomato sauce and mix well.
Add in the coriander and spring onion and mix well.Add in the lemon juice and stir well.Tip it in a bowl and let it cool.
Take a bread add a good amount of masala and cover it with other bread,let it toast till golden brown.Cut it in triangles and serve hot with Tomato KetchupUpdate Here