Toggle navigation
PhoTo
Home
Submit
14 Things Dogs Do Better Than Anyone
There’s nothing a dog can’t do. Check out all the ways they excel on a daily basis, and to reward your own dog for being awesome
Update
Here
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Popular Posts
Zucchini Noodle, Tomato & Avocado Salad
Who’s ready for all things summer? The grill. The beach. The sun. The BBQs. The s’mores. The pasta salads. I sure am. I am also ready for...
This rich and creamy homemade New England clam chowder is packed full of meaty fresh clams
I look back now and I think “what the hell?” The first time you have homemade New England clam chowder you realize that the homemade stuf...
Civet Classification and Evolution
The African Civet is found in a variety of habitats on the African continent, with it's range extending from coast to coast in sub-Sa...
Dark Chocolate Pretzel Peppermint Bark
This dessert was pretty much made by him. I did the microwaving and spreading of the chocolate but he took the reigns on the rest. He bro...
Morocco: Messi and Barca arrived this morning in Tangier
Only a few hours before the start of the highly anticipated match FC Barcelona - Raja Casablanca. Contrary to what had been announced b...
Spicy Beef Curry Recipe - Kerala Style Beef Masala Recipe
I got so many request from viewers to share beef recipes. The only reason why i haven't shared any is i dont eat them. But when i tol...
The Abyssinian Cat is thought to be one of the oldest breeds of domestic Cat in the world
Abyssinian Physical Characteristics The Abyssinian Cat has a more wild looking appearance when compared to many breeds of domestic Cat in...
Cherry Chocolate Bread Pudding
This cherry and chocolate bread pudding came to be when I was planning Spouse’s favorite Dijon and Brown Sugar Glazed Ham for supper last...
chocolate ganache cheesecake bars
The base of these creamy cheesecake bars is my go-to two ingredients graham cracker crust : butter and crackers. If you’re using store-bo...
Akita Physical Characteristics
Like many other domestic breeds, today the Akita can be found in a variety of colours and with a milder temperament than it's ancesto...
ads
About Me
test
View my complete profile